Home » 2013 » June » 4 » In Nagasaki began restocking the list of the dead victims of the atomic bombing of the city
In Nagasaki began restocking the list of the dead victims of the atomic bombing of the city
Began entering the names of the recently deceased victims of the atomic bombing of Nagasaki in 1945 in the city list replenished annually.
On Monday, Masahiro Tanigawa, who survived the atomic bomb, and the other surviving daughter of the victim - Takako Morita started the annual listing procedure at the city administration.
How Tanigawa said he was overwhelmed with emotions when added to the list of new names. Tanigawa said he is praying for peace in the world, to the death of the victims of the atomic bomb was not in vain.
As the representatives of the city authorities, in the period from August to March of last year, they have confirmed the deaths of some 1,180 victims of the atomic bombing.